Dear Studio Bella Families,
We are excited to begin our outdoor camps offerings the week of June 29. Camps will be mindful of social distancing and will limit camps to 9 children. Each child should bring a beach towel for personal space. Activities will be packed in individual kits and the general supplies will be packed as individual kits. Kids should bring their own water bottle and their own snack and a spray bottle. There will be plenty of shade and a daily time to have water play. Camps will be offered from 8:30 am to 11:30 am only and are open to children between 5 and 10 years of age. Our Get Out of the House camps start at $200 per week.
All camps will be provided under the following guidelines:
- Safety protocols will be put in place at drop off, during camp and pickup.
- There will be three camps offered in the Casa Linda area OUTSIDE for five weeks. If there is a need for more camps, we have additional locations scouted out.
- The names of the camps are:
- The remaining open camps are:
Week 3: Get out of the House Red group (9 kids)
Week 3: Get out of the House Blue group (9 kids)
Week 3: Get out of the House Green group (9 kids)
- Camps run from 8:30 to 11:30.
- Each day there will be a STEAM based craft, a STEAM based science activity and a water activity. There will something for everyone.
- Parents will be given a number and there will be drop off and pick up only. We want to maintain as much social distancing as possible.
- Our staff is all background checked, with the majority of directors being campers in the past. Now most of them are in college!
- There is a restroom at all sites. There will be a first aid kit at all sites.
- There will be a wavier that will need to be signed.
- If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we all share the summer of 2020 together, our hope is to bring smiles and fun while keeping those gears turning as we stay healthy, safe and well!
Owner and Founder
Studio Bella for Kids