Dear Studio Bella Families,
I hope that your families and friends are safe and well during this crazy time. We have been monitoring the Covid situation on a daily basis. We are excited to begin our outdoor camps offerings the week of June 29. Camps will be mindful of social distancing and will limit camps to 9 children. Each child should bring a beach towel for personal space. Activities will be packed in individual kits and the general supplies will be packed as individual kits. Kids should bring their own water bottle and their own snack. There will be plenty of shade and a daily time to have water play. Camps will be offered from 9 am to 12 pm only. Please check back on Friday, June 5 for registration.
If you still are unsure about summer camp, we want to share that we would love to help foster creativity and problem solving at home!
Studio Bella for Kids will be updating our website weekly with new activities and kits ALL summer long. If you choose a kit or an activity that needs supplies, deliveries are always the following Monday after you place your order. Pickups are also on Monday, but alternate pickup dates can be arranged. Here is a brief description of the options for you to get a taste of what is in store in the coming months.
– New fearlessly creative STEAM-based kits are being added to our website weekly. They are fun-filled (the kids will never know there is hidden learning inside). Our goal is to provide a variety of creative fun for your kids to do at their leisure or you are welcome to send as a gift. These are available to both prek and elementary kids in the Dallas area and beyond! We offer pickup, delivering (to specified zip codes) and shipping. These kits include the specialized supplies for the project. Supplies needed from home are listed. The majority of the time it will simply be markers, scissors, tape and glue.
Kits n’ Classes (elementary)
– The kits n’ classes are for elementary aged kids who want to be in an online classroom setting with others to share the fun and creativity. These classes are 45 minutes long. These kits include the specialized supplies for the project. Supplies needed from home are listed. Sometimes there may be a download. These kits n’ classes will be updated weekly.
Kits n’ Storytime (pre-k only)
– The kits and storytime are for parents and kids that want to be in a storytime setting followed by an age appropriate craft. We encourage parents and kids to socialize with each other during the craft time if you would like or you are welcome to simply be a participant. The instructor will be online to help you make modifications so that the project is age appropriate for your child. Stories are generally 10 to 15 minutes long and the craft will be 20-30 minutes long.
– These classes are for kids that want to be in a social setting and use supplies only from home. Basic supplies will be paper, glue, scissors, markers and tape. We will list any other supplies needed. And sometimes we may only need your smile and fun interaction!
Clubs and Private Parties
– Private Clubs can be booked for a group of friends for fun or for a birthday other celebration! Tell us what you are looking for and we will partner with you to create! Kits could be included or not. It is up to you! Prices vary due to the specialization. Email email@example.com(opens in new tab) for more information.
Camp-in-a-Bright Bag- We will have 3-5 options here that are for the families that want to have kits at their fingertips or simply want to maintain a schedule during our Covid Staycay or while on a Vacay. Although we are working through the final details, we are creating:
1. a Sensory Pre-K Camp
2. Elementary Girl Camp
3. Elementary Boy Camp
4. A Girl/Boy Camp
5. On-The-Road Camp. These will have 6 activities that should each last 45 minutes – hour and will be different than any of our kits/kits in classes. There may also be some quiet time activities and/or extensions.
Although we are saddened by not being able to share summer camp with you in June, Studio Bella is all about problem solving and are excited to create some lemonade out of lemons. We are excited about our options and hope you are too! We are building and creating and will be posting on our website throughout the rest of May and beyond.
We look forward to communicating more in the coming weeks, as more information and guidance becomes available in regard to July and August camps.
Stay safe, healthy and well and keep in touch!
Owner and Founder
Studio Bella for Kids